[Tagging] shared planter where you can harvest for free

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 10:46:40 UTC 2019

These also exist on street verges instead of grass and pedestrian thoroughfares.

They maybe in planters, they may not.

They may have vegetables, herbs or fruit.

To me they are a :

leisure=garden
fee=no
operator=local community
produce=vegetables;herbs;fruit
garden:function=productive (note new tag I just invented .. hate garden:type=*! Other values? decorative, privacy, *)
access=yes
self_service=yes