[Tagging] shared planter where you can harvest for free

LeTopographeFou letopographefou at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 20:40:47 UTC 2019

This makes me think of two already used tags but I'm not sure I would
use them on planters as they describe large lands:

  * landuse=allotments
    (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:landuse%3Dallotments) (but
    they imply some parcel assignment)
  * garden:type=community
    (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:garden:type) (with this one
    you are close to what you are looking for, but it's not a garden...

Yours,

LeTopographeFou