[Tagging] lit=yes/no threshold

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 11:39:47 UTC 2019

On 06/07/19 20:47, Ferdinand Schicke wrote:

> What I couldsee work would be to have additional lit=* values like
> lit=weak or lit=spillover or lit=10lux

I tired to use my mobile phone to gauge the amount of night light .. it
did not work very well at all!

lit=weak is too subjective.

I too would leave lit alone. Either it is lit or it is not.

If you need some measure of 'lit' then I suggest if a map (OSM
reference) cannot be read by the present light level then it is not lit.