[Tagging] shop=window(s) incorrectly deprecated in favor of craft=window_construction ?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:03:35 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 9. Jul 2019, at 15:47, marc marc <marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> but howto tag a shop that sell windows build/made elsewhere ?

like in only selling, not fitting/mounting them? Not offering to replace the glass, etc.? Can you go there to buy a window, and take it away, or will you order a window or maybe the whole facade which will then be produced and delivered to you?

While a shop like this may exist, I must admit I have never seen it. Can you refer to a real example?

Cheers, Martin