[Tagging] track smoothness/quality

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Jul 12 21:16:48 UTC 2019

https://www.dropbox.com/s/agj4njek1r35vnz/2018-10-03-13.06.54r.jpg?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/agj4njek1r35vnz/2018-10-03-13.06.54r.jpg?dl=0> seems to fit well
- there are solid parts but it is not making track more usable and were not added with that purpose
(and probably not added by humans).

Images of that road would fit well. Are you maybe author of this image?
Can you agree to publish it on one of licenses listed on
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Choosing_a_license <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Choosing_a_license> ?

For example https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/> ?

Closeup of road, with big rocks visible (especially with boots/wheel visible to scale)
would be especially great as it would work well also a small image.

9 Jul 2019, 22:37 by bradhaack at fastmail.com: