[Tagging] leisure=garden for private front/back gardens

Alessandro Sarretta alessandro.sarretta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 21:21:49 UTC 2019

On 13/07/19 20:44, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> The same reason i do not map my kitchen sink as a
> natural=water/water=pond
>
> Its not for the public leisure.

I don't know if the issue here is public leisure (in this case it's
maybe better to change the key "leisure" with something else), but I see
some many pros in having private garden represented and tagged, e.g.
being able to map the quantity of green areas in a city (for climate
change, CO2 emission models, urban heat, ...) and differentiate public
and private green areas contribution.

Ale