[Tagging] [Indoor] is indoor=level walled ?

PanierAvide panieravide at riseup.net
Fri Jul 26 11:57:07 UTC 2019

Thanks for this feedback. In these examples, I would say that there is
still a clear delimitation of what outside and what is inside, so can be
addressed with Simple 3D buildings modelling. My question is oriented in
a particular case where you don't have a very precise delimitation of
inside/outside, like this parking lot :

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Parking_Building_(41640900211).jpg

As level 0 doesn't have wall, if you are near the building "limit" you
can consider being outside, but at the center of this level you are
clearly inside (covered, maybe warmer). So how can we represent this
lack of walls, but looking more like something inside ?

Best regards,

Adrien P.