[Tagging] Charging stations: socket:<type>:output -- which format for the value?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 01:14:13 UTC 2019

The use of 'multipliers' is common ..

As well as kilometers per hour (100 kmh would be come 100,000 mh without
the multiplier) there is mass kg and tonnes .. (10kg would be come
10,000 g with the multiplier) , elevation in meters and kilometers etc.

Preference should be for what is commonly used for that particular
amount and feature.

I would leave this alone - let the mapper use that thing that should be
applied - common sense.