[Tagging] lanes = 0

Tobias Zwick osm at westnordost.de
Tue Jul 30 14:48:56 UTC 2019

Also, the mention of that lanes key (should) only be used to denote the number of MARKED lanes was added in 2017 after a short discussion in the German forum about the same topic.

However, in this topic here on the ML, arguments were brought forth that made us get to a different conclusion (the one documented in the wiki, see recent change history) which is why I consider the decision reached in 2017 (to only include marked lanes) obsolete.

Tobias