[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Tag:tourism=camp_pitch

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 14:28:50 UTC 2019

On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 at 15:11, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Any additional comments on this updated proposal to use
> tourism=camp_pitch to tag individual pitches within a campsite or
> caravan site?

How do you handle sites that accept both caravans and tents on different
pitches?
There are quite a few of those near me.  Often named something like "Foo
Caravan
and Camping."

How do you handle area within such a site that accept both caravans and
tents?  Some
parts of a site are for caravans only, with hard standing.  Other parts are
just an area of
grass where you can put a caravan or a tent.

--
Paul