[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Tag:golf=cartpath

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 8 22:51:55 UTC 2019

thanks for your previous reply but sorry I fail to understand
how that answers my question, so I ask again more simply:
if I want all the path in a park, I create a propal with park=path ?
then forest=path ? and so on with all "this object is inside this one"

you tell yourself that the alternative exists and has been approved.
I have the impression that the only purpose is to validate a bad preset
and we 'll have again a dual tag, because some may use the 1st, some
the 2nd, so at the end, everybody need to add both and query both
to make sure to have all the data (like with forest)
the right proposal would be to depreciate the unapproved schemea
to avoid duplication rather than encourage it