[Tagging] New way to use tagging: simple questions with no prep_discussion: tag for a IT School ?

石野貴之 yumean1119 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 01:02:47 UTC 2019

Hello, yo and Paul.

2019年6月9日(日) 8:16 Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com>:

> On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 at 23:46, yo paseopor <yopaseopor at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Whats is the tag for a IT school like this?
>> http://www.mecabit.com/
>>

> If it's an educational facility then it looks like amenity=college.  If
> it's more of a "get people into
> employment by various means" thing then social_facility=outreach +
> social_facility:for=unemployed.

I think both amenity=college and social_facility=outreach make sense, and
office=it  would be even acceptable.
However, these tagging diversity will make it difficult to know this
facility is related to IT education.
How about using education=speciality (or, education=it) together with them?

I totally agree with:
> PD: education scheme has to be improved. A non-schoolar education scheme
would be interesting.
and we have to move the following proposal forward.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_Features/Education_Reform_Alternative

Takayuki Ishino
yumean1119 at gmail.com