[Tagging] refugee camp

Violaine_Do violaine_osm at posteo.de
Wed Jun 12 20:44:34 UTC 2019

As wikipedia (1) seems to say refugee camp implies internally displaced
people it seem ok to me. (i was wondering if IDP was a type of refugees
or different)

Maybe add a refugee_camp:for=refugee/idp..., refugee_camp:type= informal/...

I still want to point out that there is more than 2500 use of
refugee=yes (2) so I add Allan to this discussion, hoping he has some
more field feedbacks, what having this new tag would imply..

1:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_camp

2:https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/refugee#overview

--
Violaine_Do