[Tagging] refugee camp

Violaine_Do violaine_osm at posteo.de
Wed Jun 19 23:49:58 UTC 2019

I wanted to point out also a few questions or thoughts : i am not sure
it is ok (or pretty sure it is dangerous) to tag houses or group of
houses with refugee=yes because it is quite localised and could be a
sensitive information.

Then I am not a big fan of
amenity=social_facility+social_facility:for=refugee for spotting a whole
camp, as it is recurrent that there is social facilities in this camp,
and so it will lead to errors such as "impossible to have an amenity
inside an amenity".

Looking forward to read HOT views,

Thks

--