[Tagging] shop=cannabis including medical cannabis

Jmapb jmapb at gmx.com
Fri Jun 14 17:47:37 UTC 2019

On 6/14/2019 1:15 PM, Tobias Zwick wrote:
> Wouldn't medical cannabis be sold in pharmacies?

The world is vast and diverse, so I imagine the answer is yes. But in
the places I map most (USA), medical cannabis is sold in single-purpose
shops called dispensaries, which do not stock any other medicines.
Calling them pharmacies would be a form of "troll tagging."

(Of course a pharmacy that does sell cannabis, wherever and whenever
that exists, could be tagged cannabis=yes or cannabis:medical=yes.)