[Tagging] Deprecation of non-approved values for diplomatic=?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 22:57:26 UTC 2019

Some people disapprove of editing a database object without checking
if it still exists, because an edit implies that you have confirmed
that the information about the feature is still correct.

Back to the original question: should diplomatic=honorary_consulate
and the related tags be marked as deprecated on it's wiki page and on
the Key:diplomatic page?