[Tagging] wheelchair = hiking

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 09:48:31 UTC 2019

Electric wheelchairs and the like (NL "scootmobiel)" are very common in
Nederland, simple wheelchairs on a route are rarely seen these days and if
so, they are pushed. Sports variants are around, they would not be defeated
by a slow slope. A regulare kerb is no problem, besides, almost all
crossings have a route with lowered sections.

So I think wheelchair=yes is not very useful over here. Wheelchair=no would
make more sense, although I think most people would take their chances
anyway.

Vr gr Peter Elderson