[Tagging] paid ferry - fee or toll tag

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 10:17:54 UTC 2019

On 19/06/19 18:24, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
> Is there some reason to prefer one of this two keys for tagging
> whatever ferry is a paid one?
What do the cross channel ferries have for UK to France?

Ha. They don't have a tag on them to indicate that payment is required.
Not done on UK to Spain either...
Not for England to Isle of Man
Not for the Orkney ferries either

Toll for England to Ireland

> I feel that toll tag is better as it is part of road structure.

The wiki says either toll or fee. So use what you like.