[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Feature Name)

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 06:06:43 UTC 2019

I agree that this discussion should be in 5 different threads, one for
each tag, so I will respond in that way, and on the individual pages.

In general, I appreciate the work that you are doing on this, but I
don't think you should rely too much on the abandoned healthcare 2.0
proposal - it wasn't very well though out.

I'm a physician from the USA who lives in eastern Indonesia, and I'd
be happy to give some help to this project if you want to contact me
directly.