[Tagging] New sections added to "Good Practice" page?

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 29 23:53:31 UTC 2019

Le 30.06.19 à 00:57, Joseph Eisenberg a écrit :
> What is an "important object?"
> 2) "Don't map insignificant, perishable and mobile object"
> "Please do not map objects that are insignificant (like small plants),

I find this "important" very subjective, it varies according
to the contributor's interest.
A motorist could consider the bench as insignificant.
A no-smoker may consider cigarette bin as insignificant.

I think the paragraph would targeting only what is mobile (but we have
seen discussions here about how to describe that a park has X mobile
deckchairs) and perishable (although a tree is also perishable, it is
only a matter of time).

a good practice would be to discuss "Good Practices" before modifying it :)