[Tagging] New sections added to "Good Practice" page?

Dolly Andriatsiferana privatemajory at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 04:44:47 UTC 2019

> Who did this and why? Was this an experienced contributor or a newbie?

How do you define an "experienced" and a "newbie" contributor? The amount
of map changes? The age of the account? The editor(s) he/she uses?

I have see many mappers who do it very well in their first days of mapping.
Maybe they make sure they follow our good practices before editing or they
have been well trained. Giving less importance to the edits just because
the mapper seems to have just started with OpenStreetMap isn't something I
would do.