[Tagging] Approved - Tag:tourism=camp_pitch

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 00:50:32 UTC 2019

On 30/06/19 10:14, marc marc wrote:
>>      Re: "slab=yes/no to show whether there is a slab on the pitch"
>>      Is this different than surface=concrete? or surface=paved?
>>
>> A bit different, yes.
>> Have a look at https://images.app.goo.gl/2qBV3P3R2wc7wmV27
> surface=concrete;grass ?

Various 'checkers' object to mixed surfaces.

(As a tent user I find places where caravans/RV have settled have compacted the ground so it is hard to place a tent peg into the ground.
The idea that a 'hard standing' in used for the awning rather then the vehicle I don't think was what was intended. Possibly the whole area can be concreted?;-)  )

>>      Re: "off-ground only" for fires
> I think this merits its own separate clarification thread.

It is an extension to the original proposal. And deserves discussion.