[Tagging] Approved - Tag:tourism=camp_pitch

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 16:23:45 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> Am 30.06.2019 um 02:14 schrieb marc marc <marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com>:
>
> surface=concrete;grass ?

this doesn’t look very helpful to me for the situation that was given above, I would expect the mapper estimating the concrete surface and map it explicitly but not to put a surface tag on the whole plot object, because these are clearly 2 different, distinct surfaces.

Concrete;grass might be suitable for a “truly mixed” situation (if you look in a square meter scale and not a square millimeter scale on it), like these:
https://www.hausmagazin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/rasen-befahrbar.jpg
(although they already have their specific value IIRR)

Cheers
Martin