[Tagging] Clarification unclassified vs residential

Jarek PiĆ³rkowski jarek at piorkowski.ca
Fri Mar 1 14:23:58 UTC 2019

On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 at 09:10, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz at tutanota.com> wrote:
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access and https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:emergency
> were just modifed
>
> Review of
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key%3Aemergency&type=revision&diff=1812453&oldid=1606896

Should "so for example road with {{tag|highway|service}} +
{{tag|access|private}} may be inaccessible to emergency vehicles if
there are no mapped physical obstacles." have read "may be
accessible"? Looks like your second edit might have missed changing
one negation?

If I understand what you meant correctly, I would write:

"so for example road with {{tag|highway|service}} +
{{tag|access|private}} may be in fact be accessible to emergency
vehicles if there are no mapped physical obstacles"

> and
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key%3Aaccess&type=revision&diff=1812498&oldid=1784472
> is welcomed.

+1 on this