[Tagging] New Tag "Departures" voting results.

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 00:05:17 UTC 2019

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 at 00:21, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 at 08:14, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> So a documented way of including GTFS link in routes?
>>

> Yep.  We could just use url=*

When I've been adding bus stops, I've been using timetable= linked to the
GTFS data for that stop eg https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/6251012182
links to https://jp.translink.com.au/plan-your-journey/stops/300772, which
shows the buses for about the next hour, on both routes that service that
stop. That page (which, incidentally, we have explicit permission to use,
plus a waiver!) then also links to the full timetable for today & other
days.

When I've looked at stop info via OSMAND on my phone, the URL is there as a
clickable link so it would appear to work?

Thanks

Graeme