[Tagging] What is a conscription number (addr:conscriptionnumber)?

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 21:42:09 UTC 2019

Yes, nice & clear thanks Mateusz - when I'd seen the name listed
previously, I'd always assumed it was something to do with allocating areas
for conscription for military service!

Just clarifying for my own interests sake - so the village / suburb only
has a number, rather than a name? So your example would be village
(suburb?) 280, Staré Brno district?

& are they numbered sequentially, or randomly? EG as you travel north from
this city do you pass through 280, 281, 282 & so on; or is 280 5k north,
281 10k SW, 282 5k E, 283 15k N, but with 135 & 512 between it & 280?

Thanks

Graeme