[Tagging] Possibility to draw parking properties as an area

yo paseopor yopaseopor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 18:55:59 UTC 2019

Ok , ok, if it is fine I will tag parking zones at the streets with amenity
parking and the properties of parking lanes

Thank you for your attention
yopaseopor

PD: When I have said "parking lane is not a parking" I mean a parking lot,
a big parking zone not in the middle of a street. Sorry for my bad English
;)