[Tagging] shop=clothes vs shop=fashion

Tobias Zwick osm at westnordost.de
Wed Mar 6 19:15:42 UTC 2019

Hmm, basically all kiosk type shops around my area are big enough to be entered - but only sell newspaper, magazines, cigarettes, drinks and snacks.  But *not* any of toilet paper, shampoo, cornflakes, yogurt, bread (so, daily needs) iirc

I think what they sell is a more useful differenciation than whether you can enter or not.