[Tagging] Pets allowed

phil at trigpoint.me.uk phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Thu Mar 7 12:03:47 UTC 2019

Pets is probably a bit vague, many hotels will accept pet dogs, but are less likely  to accept cats and extremely unlikely to my pet alligator (no I don't really own one).

Maybe search for dogs rather than pets.

Obviously dogs=no will only apply to pets, registered assistance dogs are covered by the law of the country, in the UK a hotel/pub/restaurant is not allowed to refuse assistance dogs. I assume the same is true throughout the EU.

Phil (trigpoint)

--
Sent from my Sailfish device