[Tagging] New Tag "Departures" voting results.

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:10:18 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 7. Mar 2019, at 13:06, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It's just that at one time the bus will have the
> livery of "Foo Brothers" and at another time it will have the livery of "Bar Buses."  They're not variant
> routes but variant operators.

the basic options are different routes for each operator, or several operators within the same relation (if really all other info is the same, I would probably go for the multiple values operator tag).

It is a bit of an edge case, imagine the companies started operating the route in a different year, according to what you consider “the route” (route number, stops, operator, etc. you might use a different start_date=* for them and will require different relations, or if you see the route independently from the operator you would have only one start date.

Cheers, Martin