[Tagging] New Tag "Departures" voting results.

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:06:29 UTC 2019

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 at 06:33, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > On 5. Mar 2019, at 21:33, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Routes do exist with more than one operator.
>
> wouldn’t these simply be tagged as several relations?

I don't know.  It's the same route, with the same service number, the same
destination on the
bus destination board, the same stops.  It's just that at one time the bus
will have the
livery of "Foo Brothers" and at another time it will have the livery of
"Bar Buses."  They're not variant
routes but variant operators.  I hadn't considered the possibility of
treating them as variant routes
and am not sure if that would be considered valid (or sensible).

--
Paul