[Tagging] Feature proposal - RFC - Line attachments

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 04:23:51 UTC 2019

On 08/03/19 12:16, Sergio Manzi wrote:
> On 2019-03-08 02:08, Jarek PiĆ³rkowski wrote:
>> On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 at 19:39, Warin<61sundowner at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> Let the mappers vote on if it should be in OSM by using or not using it.
>>> Here we should be getting the best tags
>> +1, I would rather have a well-specified tag that is rarely used than
>> no tag at all.
>>
>> --Jarek
>
> Then why not bolts and nuts? I suppose there are many nuts of
> historical significance around.
>
> Have a look at this:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nut_(hardware)#/media/File:SydneyHarbourBridgeNutMilsonsPoint.JPG
>
> Do you have something against nuts? I don't..

PS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_of_the_coco_de_mer
A natural nut that reaches up to 0.5 metres diameter

And the Bunya nut .. up to 18 kg .. in season people are warned not to
walk there ... 18 kg falling on your head is not good.
These nuts are edible https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araucaria_bidwillii