[Tagging] Expand the key:opening_hours

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 01:03:07 UTC 2019

Separating it from the current system might have the advantage that it
will not need to use the same syntax to support all regional specific
methods of day counting and time counting at once, but even after
separated it will still need to support the full set of current
opening_time specification in addition to those regional
specifications.

Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> 於 2019年3月14日週四 上午8:29寫道: