[Tagging] Expand the key:opening_hours

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Mar 14 12:36:16 UTC 2019

Some more comments:

- the OH values are currently always evaluated in the local time zone
(or to go even a bit further in a local context as the location they
apply to is always known), so a time zone indicator would be only needed
in the cases that require different processing, the question is if that
is common enough to justify the additional complication.

- Summer and winter solstice can be, as far as I can see, modelled as
additional variable_date values (currently only "easter" is defined), I
would avoid qualifying them with months as again, that require parser
changes that will cause issues.

- Lunar months: are there any common names for these instead of just
numbering? And how are the "leap" variants supposed to be different?

Simon