[Tagging] [OSM-talk] Tagging disputed boundaries

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Fri Mar 15 11:41:03 UTC 2019

On 2019-03-14 23:57, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> There are indications that at least 2 other secret groups operating in osm are suspicious about the plans for a new group and are planning to covf

Another tasteless and vile joke. Not that I was expecting anything better from you, Martin: tastless jokes are a clear sign of a lower IQ and a troubled personality by someone with the delusion of being superior to others.

Anyway, I see this as the last straw and I have decided to unsubscribe from the mailing list and leave the community: too much noise and bitching and I have more important things to do in my life.

I suppose you can congratulate yourself, Martin: you achieved what quite evidently was your goal, since day one.

Goodbye everybody.

Sergio