[Tagging] [OSM-talk] Tagging disputed boundaries

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Mar 15 12:42:13 UTC 2019

Sergio,

and others who might be reading this and thinking it is "normal",

On 15.03.19 12:41, Sergio Manzi wrote:
> Another tasteless and vile joke.

It is ok to say that, even though I'd hope it is rarely necessary.

But it is definitely not ok to say

> Not that I was expecting anything better from you, Martin: tastless jokes are a clear sign of a lower IQ and a troubled personality by someone with the delusion of being superior to others.

Please keep such personal attacks to yourself, they have no place on our
mailing lists. You can frame your criticism as a criticism of opinions
or behaviour, but singling out an individual and making judgements about
their IQ our psyche is totally out of line.

> I have decided to unsubscribe from the mailing list and leave the community: too much noise and bitching

Well thank you for adding on top of that. Great help.

Bye
Frederik