[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Police Facilities

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 17:59:07 UTC 2019

Hi

Didn't notice the vote was opened 15 minutes prior to my comment regarding
police:type
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_Features/Police_facilites#Police:type_key

Would be relevant to look after it

This key with type prefix is a no go for me while I really like the
police=* and classification effort made.

All the best

François