[Tagging] Power transformers wiki page translations

Fran├žois Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 19:55:00 UTC 2019

Hi

While we were discussing about power substations this weekend, some points
rose regarding power transformers.

The German, Italian, Polish, Russian and Japanese translations of this page
are outdated relatively to English since last reviewed proposal.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:power%3Dtransformer

As I don't speak nor write all those languages, would it be possible to
update corresponding pages with appropriate tagging please?
I lost the template name to indicate the translation is outdated, may
someone remind me its name please?

Thanks in advance

Fran├žois