[Tagging] airport check in counters

Anton Klim tohaklim at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 09:19:22 UTC 2019

The check in counters are generally quite numerous, so you’d need a detailed indoor map which I’m yet to see for an airport in osm. The wiki aeroways page mentions the undocumented amenity=check_in and security control.

For arrival lounges, I think there were a number of “waiting area” proposals.
Indoor=area is documented in the SIT wiki, validators (and editors/renderers) are generally useless at indoor things.

Ant