[Tagging] Navaid relation?

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 22:31:03 UTC 2019

On Wed, 22 May 2019 at 07:47, Florian Lohoff <f at zz.de> wrote:

> - Houses which are routeable by road a but are near road b or vice
>   versa.

That could be a "problem" due to GPS (?) system being so accurate?

For instance, where I am sitting now at the back of my house, various GPS /
location / navigation systems tell me that I am actually at the address
behind us, of That Road, rather than My Street, because I'm about 1m closer
to that street!

If I turn OSMand on & ask it to take me from my present location to my
Home, it will tell me to walk or drive around the block!

Thanks

Graeme