[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - camp_site=camp_pitch

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Thu May 23 22:28:45 UTC 2019

We cannot use the key “type=*”. This is reserved to define the type of
relation, e.g. “type=multipolygon”.

(FYI, I restarted this proposal process for camp_site=camp_pitch because I
wanted to see if we could render the ref for pitches in the
Openstreetmap-Carto style, but it looks like there will not be a consensus
on the right tag for these features any time soon)