[Tagging] Inland customs offices

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 09:41:59 UTC 2019

On Fri, 31 May 2019 at 10:19, Jan S <grimpeur78 at gmail.com> wrote:

> But independently from that, we agree that there's no reason to make a
> difference between customs offices at borders or at other places, as long
> as they control goods?

I don't see any reason to make a difference.  A simple change to the wiki
page saying that they're
usually or often found near borders would fix it.

OTOH, we perhaps do need to distinguish between customs offices that
actually perform
searches/inspections and the like from offices where customs people
administer the
active outposts.  In the same way that we will soon be differentiating
between a police
station and a police admin HQ, or between a supermarket and the
supermarket's head
office.

--
Paul