[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Pedestrian lane

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 14:27:26 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 3 nov 2019, alle ore 09:59, Jan Michel <jan at mueschelsoft.de> ha scritto:
>
> This depends on legislature. In Germany, on normal streets (not on motorways) the shoulder is not only for emergency use and pedestrians, but also for all slower vehicles. These should drive there to allow faster vehicles to overtake them.

right, there are exceptions e.g. in Germany for slow vehicles to reduce their speed and wait on the shoulder so that faster vehicles can overtake them. Generally you may not drive there, while parking is admitted (on non-motorways/motorroads).

For pedestrian lanes I would expect the opposite: you may drive on them but not park.

Cheers Martin