[Tagging] Service road - Can it be a driveway if serving multiple houses?

brad bradhaack at fastmail.com
Tue Nov 5 16:41:20 UTC 2019

I live in a single family home with a shared driveway.  The next door
neighbor house is 7 meters from my house.  The driveway is about 10
meters shared, then it splits, about 10 meters to each garage.    If it
were mapped, I think it should be tagged as driveway, but I don't think
it's relevant to map.