[Tagging] the nature of large-scale paid edits (was Re: Service road)

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Thu Nov 7 21:32:27 UTC 2019

Every time I've contacted one of the Amazon's team, they have responded and
taken responsibility to update their edits. We should first try to contact
them before going through DWG.

This thread shows the number of opinions on how to map service roads. BTW
my driveway is a shared driveway. I've mapped it as a driveway.

Best,
Clifford

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:17 PM Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 at 03:21, Greg Troxel <gdt at lexort.com> wrote:
>
>> I am not aware of them publishing their guidelines; perhaps someone in
>> Amazon management will
>> speak up in this thread and point to where that is published.
>>

> Or possibly someone from the DWG (?) could contact them?
>
> Thanks
>
> Graeme

@osm_washington
www.snowandsnow.us