[Tagging] emergency=ambulance_station vs amenity=fire_station

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 12 10:47:17 UTC 2019

We are (almost) all volunteers, Joseph. It's irritating that this claim
is repeatedly rolled out as an excuse.

I'm increasingly disappointed my *voluntary* contributions to the OSM
database are are not being fairly or accurately being represented by
OSM-Carto due to errors in the programming. It's ridiculous these errors
(many of the 400 open issues) can't be fixed "for many years".

Is OSM-Carto fit to be promoted as OSM's flagship, de-facto rendering?

Please get back to me when OSM-Carto has a valid reason for not
rendering disused bridges.

DaveF