[Tagging] Open Voting on Access Aisle

Alessandro Sarretta alessandro.sarretta at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 07:21:54 UTC 2019

Thank you Clifford,

I find you proposal quite useful and relevant.

There are a couple of things that are not totally clear to me:

  * in general, might these tags apply also to areas, rather than only ways?
  * I am a bit confused by /accessible_van/. Does it refer to vans
    instead of cars? In this case I think it is not an information
    related to the aisle, but to the parking_space. If it is still for
    disabled persons, shouldn't it be access_aisle=disabled anyway?

Best,

Ale