[Tagging] Business which sells static caravans / mobile homes: shop=mobile_home or shop=static_caravan?

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Tue Nov 19 09:09:23 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 19 November 2019, Joseph Eisenberg wrote:
> I looked back at that discussion but it seems to be about
> RVs/caravans/motor homes/camper trailers.
> I'm not asking about shops that sell "motor homes" or "RVs" or "5th
> wheels" or "camper trailers" or "caravans" or "camper vans". I
> understand that both self-propelled "motorhomes" and pulled "caravans"
> can be sold at a shop=caravan.
> Rather this is a place where you can view and order a manufactured
> dwelling, aka "static caravan", "mobile home", which you might place
> Do they have shops that sell these in Britain?

They do, however not very common.

The only local place I can think of that sells them also sells touring caravans and motorhomes.

Most are sold as part of a package, with the pitch through the sites.

It is not uncommon to see examples to order on these sites. One observation about these sites is that the static caravans are usually identical indicating the site owners have deals with manufacturers.

Phil (trigpoint)
Sent from my Sailfish device

More information about the Tagging mailing list