[Tagging] How to tag earth walls in a shooting ramge

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 22:51:26 UTC 2019

I was wondering about barrier=wall, even though it's possibly not a
constructed wall as such?

When I was just looking at barriers, I spotted
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Key:barrier#Bund_barriers_used_in_spate_irrigation,
used  22 times, but undocumented.

While this, & wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunding mainly refer to
walls to retain water, they do also mention
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunding#Anti-noise_bunds

Bunds are also commonly used around explosive or ammunition storage sites &
one definition is: " “bund” means an embankment of earth or a wall
constructed of brick, stone, concrete or other approved material to form
the perimeter or part of the perimeter of a compound;"

That would probably work for you?

& an interesting Pistol Club you've got there, sitting in the middle of
fields / farmland!

Thanks

Graeme