[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - footway=link

Allroads allroadsworld at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 17:56:09 UTC 2019

Was just a example,  to make my situation description, more understandable.
First drawn al the polygons, area:highway, then all what is inside this polygon.
Kerb as a polygon, because it is a polygon, so a polygon.
The more advanced mapping. People can choose.
If they do we must think about, that how to fit in.

This is not a lowered kerb, this is a driveway kerb and these kerbs are wheelchair=no, the incline of these driveway kerbs is to high.
There are rules for that.